Sök SvenskaMagic
Sök kort:

Sök medlem:

Sök stad:
Sök forumet:

Sök regelterm:

Sök lek:
FORUMET Start | Forumnytt | Sök | Regler | Privata bord  
DRAGONS OF TARKIR Dragons of Tarkir första spoil... DTK Spoilers 25/2!!! ...
Tarkir Dragonfury
Senast läst: 11:35:41, 6/4 -24. Läst 1834 gånger.
TheCrow
MEDLEM
Kumla
@svm s. 26/8 -04

286 rubriker
2130 svar

Tarkir Dragonfury 20:51:49, 27/2 -15  
By Gavin Verhey
BioArchiveTwitter
länk till artikel
There's something a little special—and a lot dragon-y—coming to your local game store for the Dragons of Tarkir Prerelease.

We're doing something we've never done before. You're going to get to harness the power of a dragon and actually knock over those puny humanoids on the ground.

Are you ready? Introducing: Tarkir Dragonfury!

Every store will receive one of these wonderful boards, with pieces that stand upright on them. The board is a Tarkir landscape, and it's filled with pieces for you to knock down! It's up to you to deal with as many as possible.

Here's how it works.

Inside each Prerelease box is a special Spindown™ life counter, themed to the dragonlord you chose.

This represents your breath weapon. Now, it's time to put your breath weapon to use!

You'll get to go up to this board and assess it. Try and figure out the best angle of attack. And then, you roll your special Spindown™ "breath weapon" and try and knock down as many as pieces as possible!

Each piece has a point value on it. You get points equal to the total number you knock down.

But there's also a little bonus. See that circle in the top-middle? If your die ends up in there, you'll double your score! If you can aim just right, you'll rack up a massive score.

Looks like it's time to break out the rulers and talk to your friends who are good at physics to figure out the best way to try and roll at this!

But, of course, not all of us have that kind of patience. So you get two total rolls. (Resetting the board between each roll.) Whichever one you get a higher score on, write it down on the nearby scoresheet! That's the leaderboard. Try and get the most points out of anybody in your store!

Oh, and did I mention there are special promo card prizes?

I can't tell you exactly what cards you get just yet, but you can earn up to four alternative-artwork promotional cards depending on how well you roll—one of which is a rare Dragon! The breakdown works like this:

(Editor's Note: An earlier version of this had "Basic Land" listed below when it should have been simply "Land.")

3 points—Land

9 points—Land and Common

12 points—Land, Common, and uncommon

18 points—Land, Common, Uncommon, and Rare

So, in short: you get to roll your Spindown™ breath weapon twice at any point between rounds, then score some nice promos based on how many points you get. Free stuff (while supplies last) and getting to be a dragon? Count me in!

Magic has really never done anything quite like this Tarkir Dragonfury activity, so head to a Prerelease and check it out! Let's see just how powerful of a dragon you are.

Abashed the devil stood and felt how aweful goodness is.

Zerwolf
MEDLEM
Sollebrunn
@svm s. 19/11 -14

3 rubriker
18 svar

1. Intressant! Ett litet Minigame... 21:00:53, 27/2 -15  
Intressant! Ett litet Minigame till pre-release?

Hård, Sten, HALLELUJA
Johewa
MEDLEM
Enskededalen
@svm s. 26/8 -12

11 rubriker
407 svar

2. Segt, mer nonsensjippo helt or... 21:17:20, 27/2 -15  
Segt, mer nonsensjippo helt orelaterat till magicspelandet...

SLUTAR 23.00 27/2 2015 Eldrazis, Svärd, Praetors, Änglar, Planeswalkers, Promoes, Specialare, Foils, Commanderkort och annat trevligt, samt lite skräp! :)
Ice_Age

Orzhov
MEDLEM
Umeå
@svm s. 10/5 -04

61 rubriker
909 svar

3. +1... 02:08:40, 28/2 -15  
Johewa skrev 21:17, 27/2 -15 Segt, mer nonsensjippo helt orelaterat till magicspelandet...

+1

"I got it, I got it, I...."
Gullvar

Orzhov
HEDERSMEDLEM
Malmö
@svm s. 22/4 -10

67 rubriker
1822 svar

4. +2... 10:10:48, 28/2 -15  
Ice_Age skrev 02:08, 28/2 -15
Johewa skrev 21:17, 27/2 -15 Segt, mer nonsensjippo helt orelaterat till magicspelandet...

+1

+2

Vill du vara med i Modern Monday-bordet? Släng iväg ett PM så bjuder jag in dig.

"Mänskligheten indelas i fyra kategorier: Banditer, lymlar, fähundar och idioter." - Sten Broman
Steamliner
MEDLEM
@svm s. 7/9 -13

34 rubriker
538 svar

5. +3 Dock snygga spindowns.... 13:07:17, 28/2 -15  
Gullvar skrev 10:10, 28/2 -15

+1

+2

+3

Dock snygga spindowns.

Reprinta Back to Basics.
Ge oss en vit Choke som tar mountains.
For great justice!
comawhite
MEDLEM
@svm s. 31/5 -05

66 rubriker
501 svar

6. +4... 16:35:31, 28/2 -15  
Steamliner skrev 13:07, 28/2 -15
Gullvar skrev 10:10, 28/2 -15

+1

+2

+3

Dock snygga spindowns.

+4
BYT BORD TILL

Slippa reklamen? Bli Guldmedlem!